Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
My client is looking for entrepreneurial sales professionals to join as Relationship Manager within the German market. As Relationship Manager, you will drive sales of products via Financial Intermediaries and distributors in the German market. You will primarily drive sales of an Online Wealth Management platform as well as bonds and other alternative investments.
Our Financial Intermediaries Relationship Managers focus on B2B relationships and you will secure third-party Distribution Partners such Financial Advisors (IFAs), Investment Advisors, placement agents and other Asset Managers.
Multiple opportunities exist for Relationship Managers across different regions of Germany so you can work from any city in Germany.
Your Responsibilities as a Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- Represent my client’s products to a range of prospect Distribution Partners, gaining new B2B relationships and generating sales
- Develop a deep knowledge of the firm’s investment solutions; allowing you to provide innovative solutions as well as to attract and coach distribution partners
- Using your proven sales skills and comprehensive product knowledge, build up our platform through newly-affiliated partners in Germany. This will be supported by our Investment Solutions and Distribution teams
- Focussed on success you will deliver set performance targets and outperform the competition
- Manage and cultivate existing and new relationships ensuring their knowledge of the available products; providing training, attending events and maintaining regular communication
Your Profile as a Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- Proven track record of B2B sales within Financial Services in Germany - Asset Management, Wealth Management, or wider Financial Services including Banks, Insurances and Real Estate
- Persuasive nature and entrepreneurial spirit combined with sales-DNA
- Native German, English /other European languages will be an advantage
- Passion for FinTech / the future of Asset Management, extensive training on our investment solutions will be provided
- Relevant professional training (business school, engineering school or university equivalent) and/or professional experience combining business and financial skills
- Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Mobility and flexibility to meet client needs as required and attend the Stuttgart/Zurich offices as required