Regulatory Controller - Top Tier Investment Bank
- €60000-€75000 + bonuses and benefits
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Genesis Banking & Finance
- 19 Mar 19
We are currently recruiting for an experienced finance professional to join the Regulatory Reporting team in Frankfurt. The team specialises in Capital, RWA and Leverage ratio computations and is responsible for the production of all regulatory capital reporting for the EMEA regulated entities. This is a very high-profile team involved in a wide range of areas/issues and involves interaction with many other areas of the Bank. . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and to progress your career by working for a top tier investment bank and surround yourself by the very best in the industry.
As a Regulatory Controller you will be responsible for:
▪ Preparing the monthly and quarterly Regulatory Returns;
▪ Presenting these returns to management in sign-off meetings;
▪ These returns include assessing capital adequacy and statistical reporting for the bank’s German Entities.
▪ Calculating elements of the regulatory capital position for the German Bank on a daily basis;
▪ Calculating the large exposures for the German Bank on a daily basis;
▪ Working on project work for new entities or changes in legislation;
▪ Implementing new changes to European and German regulatory framework for the German entities;
▪ Working with the external auditors;
▪ Dealing with ad hoc queries from other teams and management;
▪ Liaising with the global group on project work. Such as system developments, implementation of new regulatory framework, etc.
▪ Education: University degree & Master’s in Economics, Finance or Business is preferable;
▪ Experience in an accounting / regulatory environment in the financial services industry.
▪ Good knowledge of European and German regulatory framework and rules.
▪ Attention to detail;
▪ Time management;
▪ Capable to work under tight deadlines;
▪ Strong computing skills;
▪ Ability to manipulate large data sets
▪ Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
▪ Very competitive basic
▪ Discretionary bonus.
▪ Participation in the company pension scheme.
▪ Health insurance.
▪ Relocation support
▪ The bank will sponsor you to complete a qualification such as the ACCA / CFA – if you do not already hold an accounting qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a very exciting team and work for a world-renowned bank! If you would like to hear more about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you know of any friends or colleagues that would be interested, please do not hesitate to point them in our direction as they are looking to fill multiple positions.