Private Banker, Frankfurt
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private bank who are looking for senior private bankers to add to their team in Germany covering the local market with a focus on expanding their office in Frankfurt. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing portfolio of UHNW German private individuals or families domiciled in Germany and across Europe
- Develop and execute a business plan focusing on acquiring new-to-bank clients and portfolio revenue generation
- Managing existing client relationships resulting in increasing wallet size and developing a network of prospects.
- Advising clients on traditional and alternative asset classes such as equities, fixed income, bonds, shares, structured products and private equities
- Role reports into Head of Wealth Management Germany
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a successful private banker in a private bank or wealth manager
- Existing portfolio of UHNW clients with a good track record of net new money and revenue generation.
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products
- Role to be based in Frankfurt