Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private bank who are looking for senior private bankers to add to their team in Germany covering the local market with a focus on expanding their office in Frankfurt.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing portfolio of UHNW German private individuals or families domiciled in Germany and across Europe
- Develop and execute a business plan focusing on acquiring new-to-bank clients and portfolio revenue generation
- Managing existing client relationships resulting in increasing wallet size and developing a network of prospects.
- Advising clients on traditional and alternative asset classes such as equities, fixed income, bonds, shares, structured products and private equities
- Role reports into Head of Wealth Management Germany
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a successful private banker in a private bank or wealth manager
- Existing portfolio of UHNW clients with a good track record of net new money and revenue generation.
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products
- Role to be based in Frankfurt