Premium Client Manager
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- IG Group
- 26 May 19
Premium Client Manager
Premium Client Manager
Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments
The job of a Premium Client Manager is to provide excellent trade execution, account management, customer service and maximize retention of IG's existing client base. In addition, a priority is to growing own sourced business revenue through service, relationship building, networking, and referrals.
Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we're the world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain's top employers, it's no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you'll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you'll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you'll work
As part of a connected global team, you'll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
Work in Frankfurt, Germany covering Germany region. Scorpe to extend this cover Austria
How you'll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
The incumbent will work as part of the senior team amongst IG German office with a role driven by his or her entrepreneurial nature driving revenue and retention of the German retail trading business. You'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the EMEA Premium Client Manager Team members as well as exposure to the London teams
What you'll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
• Ensure that High valued clients are contacted regularly and managed effectively.
• Proactive attitude to growing the premium client base through existing clients networks via referral. This can be premium retail traders, corporate or Institutional business
• Clients will be allocated to you by the head of the team and it is expected that the vast majority of these will be of "Premium" standard by virtue of your role and you will be expected to maximize their retention.
• Building Personal and IG Brand through TV and Print Media exposure
• Provide regular trade and market analysis to clients / Distribution of in-office Market Analyst's content to PCM's
• Adhere to a Scorecards/KPI framework set up the head of team aim to optimize role efficiently and offer support
• Building strong relationships across various internal business units to maximize delivery and service to 'Premium' clients
• Build strong client relationships through best service practices
• Handling incoming dealing lines (volumes will be dictated by client activity and market volatility).
• Speed and efficiency of execution, attention to detail, accuracy, and knowledge of market mechanics is expected in order to be able to efficiently carry out this role.
• Dealing for both your allocated and personally recruited clients as well as covering for colleagues' client bases where necessary. This will also include non-dealing client queries.
• Support Premium / EMEA PCM desk with trading ideas across numerous asset classes to on-send to Premium Clients
• Proactively and frequently entertaining clients (and prospects) at various events, which will include "out-of-hours" commitment on evenings and weekends, as part of your relationship management expectations.
• Role requires extensive regional travel
Who you'll be
Looking for a proactive, entrepreneurial individual who can just as easily work on their own building a book of business while having the seniority and acumen to work with the IG stakeholders around the global. The role requires an individual who has excellent knowledge and experience of financial markets, high attention to detail, worked within a financial environment such as a busy dealing room. The Incumbent need to contact with High Net Worth/Professional trading clients.
We're looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values - who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behavior that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Number of openings