PR Manager Europe, ETF, Asset Management, Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Our client, a global asset manager, is looking for a PR Manager to join their team in Frankfurt. You will be working alongside the London based Head of PR and PR Manager in the European Public Relations activities ex UK.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Research and write press releases, commentary recaps that are effective and professional.
- Assist PR manager with managing internal clients, preparing PR plans, activity reports and presentations.
- Research members of news media, bloggers and media outlets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with PR and marketing colleagues as well as internal clients and data sources.
- Aid with reporter enquiries and visits, gathering data and info from internal and external sources.
- Degree in journalism, PR or comms.
- Fluency in German or Italian and English
- 2-5 years similar experience in PR, marketing or journalism
- Understanding of the European Asset Management industry
- ETF knowledge in the B2B
- Good product knowledge
- Proactive mindset
- Collaborative - you will be based in Frankfurt but working alongside team members in the London office
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Driven personality