Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a German subsidiary of a US Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their sales teams across Germany. This is part of a 2020 growth strategy to further develop the European coverage.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for converting a shortlist of German prospects into clients of the company through consultative selling
- Initial interaction with all prospect clients over the phone (cold/warm call) with the intent of setting up a face to face meeting.
- Responsible for successfully completing daily, weekly and monthly targets linked to calls, meetings and sales conversion.
- To work as an outside sales representative of the company, working independently with a variety of investments products to sell (Bonds, Shares, ETFs).
- Consistent travel to meet with all prospect with the end goal to secure them as a client of the Investment Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role of financial advisor or business developer focusing on high net worth individuals (EUR 250,000 +)
- Prior track record of business development and asset acquisition
- Located in Germany (Can work from a home office arrangement)
- Fluent in German and a good understanding of English
- Role reports into Managing Director Germany