Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a leading International Private Bank based in Frankfurt who are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, with a background in Wealth Management and Treasury operations. This is a role for a Problem solver who can adapt to ever developing situations as the Bank looks to transform its German location in a strong, diversified stand-alone business model, supported by modern greenfield technology and operations platform focusing on stronger Corporate Banking incl. Trade Finance, stronger Wealth Management with a better platform and a wider product range and as a top priority, becoming a digital SME challenger.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The purpose of the role is handling treasury transactions – Derivatives (FX, FXS, FX Option, CCS, IRS, Repo, DCD, CLN, Bonds & Structed Notes), Collateral (MC, VM, and IM) and Securities (ETF’s, Equity, Corporate Actions, Cash, Dividend etc.)
- Perform EMIR and MIFID II reporting
- Liaise with the external and internal auditors in Operations issues during their interim, annual and other periodical audits
- Check all related documents for each deal (Swift, Email and Bloomberg communication).
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Previously dealt with the classical treasury transactions, like FX, Money Market, IRS etc, you have an excellent understanding of dealing with private banking products and are very familiar with structured notes, CLN, Equity/ETF, Dividends, Corporate Actions, Margin FX Trades and Eurobonds / Coupons etc.
- Experience in working with a foreign bank in Germany and know the challenges faced when dealing with German and European banking regulations.
- Having worked at least 5 years in Operations, you have the necessary understanding and exposure with German and European legal banking regulations.
- You have an excellent command of both the German and English languages and feel comfortable presenting information to stakeholders and management. Understanding of the Turkish language would also be beneficial.