Macquarie Capital - Investment Banking Analyst, Frankfurt
As an Analyst/ Associate in our team, you will be able to combine typical project finance and LBO investment banking tasks with direct principal investing from our own Macquarie Capital balance sheet. We are advising internal and external clients on all financing related aspects.
The role will include the following tasks:
• Extensive financial modelling
• Support the team to structure and negotiate competitive financing packages
• Day to day work with financing partners (DD calls, NDAs, reliance letters, KYC, structure discussions)
• Interaction with our broad financing network (close relationship to more than 50 banks and financial institutions)
• Support to create marketing materials (close collaboration with our successful M&A team)
• Organizing of lender education processes for sell-side mandates
• Working with due diligence advisers on DD reports
• Update of debt databases
If you have one to three years' experience i n a bank and want to explore another challenge, we would like to hear from you. You should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Expertise in financial modelling (Infra and LB O
• Detailed knowledge of internal banking processes
• Knowledge and expertise for major legal and commercial financing terms
• Fluent spoken and written German and English
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Experience in accessing external information sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factset, Debtwire) About Us
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Macquarie Capital has also received numerous recent awards in the infrastructure sector, including the 2018 Global Best Investment Bank in the Infrastructure sector by Global Finance, the 2018 Global Financial Sponsor Deal of the Year by PFI Awards and the 2017 Most Innovative Investment Bank in Infrastructure & Project Financing by the FT Banker Awards.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers Advertised:
20 Aug 2019 GMT Daylight Time Applications close: