My Client a top management consultancy is hiring for an Associate and Associate Director to join their Debt Restructuring team: in either Frankfurt or Berlin.
- Successful hire will become a member of an M&A team that supports well-known mandates in complex, mostly cross-border transactions by companies in "special situations" (e.g. restructuring, or bankruptcy.
- Role involves management of distressed M&A mandates and management of the corresponding project teams.
- Role involves supporting senior Directors and Partners in obtaining distressed M&A mandates and in the preparation of marketing documents for the company to be sold.
- Other activities include analysis of business models and development of the strategic positioning of companies in a crisis and identification and evaluation of potential buyers and also preparation and analysis of business plans of the companies to be sold or bought. Role includes the Development of financial analyzes and company valuations (e.g. multiple, DCF, LBO)
- Successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team with a very strong deal flow and diverse cross border client base.
- Strong education background needed; top degree in economics/ business/ law /sciences/ engineering or similar
- Relevant experience in Distressed M&A or Restructuring M&A is a pre-requisite
- Strong interest in restructuring and insolvency issues and economic impact is important
- Successful candidate must be fluent in German and English
- Very good understanding of business relationships/ team player attitude and also analytical thinker are helpful skills
- Team boast a very good culture/ and international environment.