Our client, a European Asset Manager, is growing its Infrastructure Equity team in Frankfurt and now hiring and experienced Associate work alongside and highly experienced Managing Director.
- Supporting the Investment team in the sourcing, analysis and due diligence of investment opportunities
- Providing/supporting top-down research of companies, industries and economies
- Supporting monitoring of existing investments and reporting to investors
- Writing of investment memos and presentations
- Supporting ongoing asset management of existing investments
- University degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics
- Approximately 2-5 years work experience in investment banking / M&A / Project Finance etc.
- Strong financial modeling and writing skills
- Excellent English and an additional European language is required (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.)
To discuss this exclusive assignment in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy in confidence via +353 86 106 9433, dclancy@elevatepartners or apply directly via the link provided.