Internship–Investor Relations (Client Servicing)–6 months
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Ardian Germany GmbH
Internship position starting in Q4 2018
Ardian, founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, is the world's 4th largest private investment company with assets of US $72 billion managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers strong investment performance to its global investor base while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian's investment process holds three values at its core: excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship.
Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 530 employees working through 15 offices in Paris, London, New York, Beijing, Frankfurt, Jersey, Luxembourg, Milan, Singapore, Zurich, Madrid, San Francisco, Tokyo and Santiago. The company offers its over 750 investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of private market asset classes, of which Funds of Funds (Primary, Early Secondary and Secondary), Direct Funds including Infrastructure, Expansion, Mid Cap Buyout, Ardian Innovation & Growth, Co-Investment, Private Debt and more recently Real Estate.
The Investor Relations department is in charge of the fundraising activities as well as managing current relationships with existing investors and is structured around three teams; Sales force, Client Servicing and Product Management.
The Client Servicing Team
Composed of 10 professionals, the Client Servicing Team is split across Paris, London, New York and Frankfurt. Its core focus is to address all investor inquiries and to produce standard or tailor-made reporting in a timely manner and with the highest standards on the full scope of Ardian’s activities (Mid-Cap Buyout, Expansion, Co-Investments, Fund of Funds, Infrastructure, Private Debt and Real Estate).
The internship position will be based in Frankfurt and will contribute towards the following tasks, amongst others:
- Contribution to Fundraising:
- Working on the update of Marketing Sets of funds being raised (Excel Due Diligence Pack, Marketing presentation, PPM);
- Assist with any marketing related tasks for German speaking clients and prospects;
- Preparing specific or standardized reporting for Investors across the world:
- Production of tailor-made transversal reporting (historical and projected performance, Cash Flow projections, portfolio diversification, investment simulation);
- Answering ad-hoc reporting requests from investors in order to address their internal monitoring requirements;
- Production of regulatory reporting in the frame of European Union Directives (Solvency II, PRIPS, etc…) or national reporting requirement.
- Addressing ad-hoc queries:
- Providing investors with detailed answers to technical questions on quantitative/qualitative data included in reporting, communications or any development regarding the company/funds activity.
- Use and update of internal and external database:
- Quarterly update of Ardian funds’ performance for external database providers (PREQIN, Towers Watson, Mercer, Cambridge);
- Graduate from a leading Business School or University (Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Strategic Management preferred)
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Knowledge of Private Equity and previous experience within the industry are a strong plus
- High proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of the other Microsoft Office programs desirable
- Resilience, diligence and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to be a strong team player
- Please send your application (CV + Cover letter) to email@example.com