Internal Quality Assessor
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
In your new position, you will assume responsibility for the validation of measures to address findings raised by external auditors, regulators and national competent authorities for dedicated Deutsche Börse Group entities. Your analysis, evaluation and ...
Eurex Group delivers innovation and excellence across the financial industry's value spectrum. As a leading global provider we are working with customers, regulators and all our other stakeholders to facilitate an efficient and diverse market, delivering safety and integrity providing maximum benefits to all participants. We adapt to the ever changing environment with a growing portfolio of products from pre- to post-trading. All grounded in robust risk management solutions and proven technology, they help us shaping the future of the financial industry, as we have done for more than ten years now. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
In your new position, you will assume responsibility for the validation of measures to address findings raised by external auditors, regulators and national competent authorities for dedicated Deutsche Börse Group entities. Your analysis, evaluation and test of planned and implemented measures will lead to an improvement of the risk situation and regulatory compliance of the Deutsche Börse Group.
• Support Deutsche Börse AG and Deutsche Börse Group regulated entity auditees in the external regulatory and statutory audit process and the analysis of respective findings
• Provide quality assurance for action plan concepts and timeframes addressing externally identified findings
• Follow up on action plan status and development of measures implementation
• Perform quality assurance for implemented measures
• Support the enterprise-wide management reporting on the follow up of regulatory and statutory audit findings, planned measures and quality assurance activities by maintenance of external findings and status related information in a database respectively ensure data quality in the database
• Applicants with professional experience
• University degree in (commercial) information technology, economics, business administration, mathematics, or equivalent professional qualification
• Focus on one or more of the following areas: IT operations, IT security, outsourcing management, risk management, compliance, corporate governance
• Hands-on experiences in external audit management or internal/external audits within the banking sector; preferably audit certified (e.g. CISA, CIA, CRMA); alternatively, experienced in the management of the internal control system
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, German and/or French a plus
• Highly motivated, flexible, initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
• Communication skills, organisation skills, resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
Reference number: 50024549