- Circa 55,000 EUR + bonus
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 04 Sep 17
Institutional Sales and Client Services Associate - Frankfurt
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Salary: Circa 55,000 EUR + bonus
- Job Type: Full time
A global investment banking firm is looking to hire an Institutional Sales and Client Services Associate for their Asset Management Distribution Team in Frankfurt.
With a track record spanning over 100 years, the company has a solid track record in offering institutional investors professional asset management solutions.
The firm is looking to hire a motivated, intelligent and reliable individual to join their Third Party Distribution team, who is looking for the next step in their career. Fluency in German is essential as is good English, with enthusiasm for building a career within investment management.
- Support the sales team in the preparation of sales materials.
- Act as the first point of contact for client queries and requests.
- Plan, prepare and execute internal and external client events.
- Create regular and ad hok client reports.
- Maintain an up to date CRM and statistics system as well as customer databanks.
- Take responsibility for controlling holdings and movements of funds.
- Prepare accurate commission statements.
- Undertake competitor analysis including preparing evaluation comparisons.
- Use fund specific databases such as Morningstar.
- Have completed education within a bank or relevant university degree.
- Some knowledge of the capital markets and investment funds business.
- Previous experience working for an asset manager in a similar role – perhaps an internship.
- Fluent in German and English as you will be communicating day to day in both languages.
- Strong communication skills and adaptability.