- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Bank (Europe) SE.
- 16 Mar 18
VTB Bank (Europe) SE
is a commercial bank specializing in international trade relations, with head office in Frankfurt am Main and a branch in Vienna. The bank can look back on more than 100 years of history in Western Europe, serving as a competent and reliable partner for companies and banks by providing advice and executing transactions. The bank has extensive know-how and VTB Group’s market-specific expertise as well as a first-class network in 22 countries and core markets and competent employees allow it to respond in a concrete, rapid, targeted and, above all, flexible manner to the needs of its clients.
For our office in Frankfurt we are currently looking to hire a
Illiquid Credit Trading / Structured Lending Associate Director (m/f)
- Your Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for leading transactions including loan origination, initial review, deal structuring and negotiation and execution and subsequent distribution
- Pre-screening of opportunities, tailoring transactions to internal and investor risk appetite and requirements
- Working closely with Structuring to propose deal structures and detailed terms. Leading commercial negotiations with clients
- Leading completion and delivery of credit analyses, due diligence, and internal credit processes and approvals
- Monitoring and active risk management of the existing loan portfolio
- Contributing to the development of the team including managing junior members, acting as a mentor and fostering their professional development
- 5+ years of experience in an investment banking or investment management environment including at least 3 years in a credit product / lending area (Leveraged Finance, Project Finance, Corporate Lending, etc.) plus strong academic qualifications
- Experience in structuring lending transactions and understanding loan documentation
- Solid credit analysis skills, analytical and quantitative skills focused on financial analysis, accounting and corporate finance
- Ability to analyse complex financial information and identify structuring solutions
- Ability to lead a transaction, work independently to make an efficient use of junior resources and engage effectively with other parts of the Bank
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
Please apply here HumanResources@vtb.eu with specification of your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date.