- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Bank (Europe) SE.
- 16 Mar 18
The VTB Bank (Europe) SE is a commercial bank specializing in international trade relations, with head office in Frankfurt am Main and a branch in Vienna. The bank can look back on more than 100 years of history in Western Europe, serving as a competent and reliable partner for companies and banks by providing advice and executing transactions. The bank has extensive know-how and VTB Group’s market-specific expertise as well as a first-class network in 22 countries and core markets and competent employees allow it to respond in a concrete, rapid, targeted and, above all, flexible manner to the needs of its clients.
For our office in Frankfurt we are currently looking to hire a
Illiquid Credit Trading Director (m/f)
- Your Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for leading transactions with greater involvement in origination of illiquid credit trades, managing all aspects of the transaction from initial review and pricing to execution and distribution to investors
- Pre-screening of opportunities fit for ICPF international deal profile; tailoring transactions to internal and investor requirements
- Working closely with Structuring to propose deal structures and detailed terms
- Leading commercial negotiations with clients
- Monitoring and active management of VTB’s credit risk portfolio, participation in risk management decisions for existing exposures
- Liaising with control functions, Finance, auditors and others as required both on new transactions and existing exposures
- Contributing to the development of the team including managing junior members, acting as a mentor and fostering their professional development
- Front office responsible person for PnL, reporting and control of Illiquid Credit Trading
- Extensive experience in an global investment banking or investment management environment, preferably in a credit product area (Leveraged Finance, Credit Trading, Credit Research) in Emerging Markets
- Strong academic qualifications, MBA from a top-tier institution
- Solid credit analysis skills, analytical and quantitative skills focused on financial analysis, accounting and finance with the ability to analyze complex financial information and identify structuring solutions and understanding loan documentation
- Ability to lead a transaction, work independently make an efficient use of junior resources and engage effectively with other parts of the bank
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills and high level of attention to detail
Please apply here HumanResources@vtb.eu with specification of your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date.