Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
IT Audit Management acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all auditors in the area responsibility of the CIO/COO, which includes Information Technology and Information Security.
This includes the coordination of all audits and findings (internal and external) by coverage of the full audit lifecycle, starting with involvement in the audit preparation until resolution of findings.
- Cooperation and building an interface (SPOC) with Internal Audit and other relevant control functions, e.g. External Findings Management (EFM), Compliance.
- Support and coaching for the employees and management in the division CIO/COO with audit- and findings-related matters, e.g. provision of evidences, support in requirements from auditor, support in audit-related processes, support in discussions with auditors.
- Consultation of the departments and management in all questions concerning audits and/or findings mitigation.
- Support in development and after implementation maintenance of a database for audit and findings management lifecycle
- Tracking of audit progress and progress in findings mitigation with finding owners and/or control functions / auditors. Reporting to relevant stakeholders, e.g. boards/ management and other relevant bodies
- Stakeholder Management, e.g. presenting status to Executive Boards, moderate Meetings with auditors and auditees
- Master degree in IT-Management or a relevant comparable qualification, e.g. within IT-Audit, Compliance or other control functions.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within an IT company, in IT Consulting, Financial Service Provider or within IT Audit function, IT Compliance function or other control function.
- Profound know how in legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry, for example MaRisk, BAIT, CSSF Circulars.
- Profound know how in IT frameworks and Standards, e.g. COBIT, ISO Standards.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and possibly SAP GRC.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Experience in process orientation; knowledge of audit methods and procedures
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics
- Strong technical background, e.g. as IT-Specialist.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, at least basic knowledge of German
- Team orientation and strong communication skills.
- High level of initiative, commitment and motivation.
- Communication skills, board presentations and moderation of meetings