IBD, M&A Associate (m/w/d) with leading Investment Bank, Frankfurt
- Top market
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 15 Apr 19
A top-tier Investment Bank is looking to expand its IBD D/A/CH Coverage team in Frankfurt. With a global presence but also a strong track-record within the D/A/CH-Region, they are looking to add an Associate (m/w/d) with at least 4 years of experience to their team.
The top-tier Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced M&A Associate, ideally with previous exposure to large cap transactions. A successful applicant will also have:
- Outstanding academics with a 2:1 or higher (or international equivalent) from a leading University.
- 4-5 years corporate finance/M&A experience from an investment bank or a leading M&A advisory boutique.
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
- Fluent German language skills
This is a chance to be a part of one of the most elite global investment banks. Associates will find themselves with immediate responsibility and making an impact on a number of transactions.