- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- creditshelf Aktiengesellschaft
creditshelf is the leading online direct lender to German SMEs – with speed, simplicity and innovation. Credit decisions are made using a technology-based analysis developed by creditshelf. This pioneering company for digital SME financing in Germany was founded in 2014 in the financial centre, Frankfurt. The creditshelf team consists of skilled experts who have years of experience in banking, finance and technology.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then actively shape our value chain in the digital Fintech setup. Evaluate cases from the perspective of an investor, a restructuring consultant and a lawyer and make economically and legally balanced decisions. Support our IT/data and analysis team in optimizing models and processes. In short: Use your expertise and will to successfully shape the digital future in the area of risk loans!
Head of Risk Credits/ Restructuring (m/f/d)
- Assessment of loans from a distressed debt, restructuring and legal perspective
- Active monitoring, analysis and structuring of the credit life cycle in the area of risk loans, from credit selection to rating migration, payment delays and insolvency
- Includes proactive risk management of the existing portfolio of loans in watchlist status
- Processing of insolvent borrowers together with external partners (including administration, bankruptcy, repayment plan, etc.)
- Early communication with companies about possible operational and financial measures. If necessary, integration of external partners for professional optimization.
- Communication and management of daily interactions with borrowers, Investors, partners and other internal and external interfaces
- Support in the optimization of models and processes together with IT/Data/Analytics
- Medium-term team building
- Study of economics or a similar field
- At least 6 years professional experience in Distressed Debt / Restructuring (Advisory / Fund / Investment Bank)
- Digital affinity and ability to think through and structure data and processes
- Willingness to actively shape processes and solve problems as well as ability to assume responsibility and make decisions
- Good knowledge of the special features of the asset class SME-Lending and extensive expertise in the lending business are a plus
- Knowledge of German insolvency law and debt collection processes, experience with the bankruptcy court is a plus
- Good communication skills and confident manner in difficult situations with other senior executives and parties
- German and English business fluent in word and writing
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!