The Talent and Development (T&D) function supports the transformation of the Bank through a focus on talent development and ensuring rigor in all in our people decisions. We use our specialist knowledge and expertise to partner with the business to:
- Develop leaders to lead for the future (maximising their impact, readiness, suitability and people decision capabilities)
- Anticipate future capability requirements whilst developing engaging solutions
- Identify and cultivate our talent whilst building our pipeline
- Inspire professional fulfilment through opportunities for learning, self-insight, and growth
- Create and open and inclusive culture
Global Talent Strategy and Management is a team within T&D which focuses identification of fast potential employees through talent and succession processes and provision of scale and individual support aligned to key talent segments, particularly diverse talent, and Bank- strategic initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead design and facilitation of bespoke interventions/programmes to support career growth of senior talent (Enterprise Talent) with particular focus on diverse talent.
- Lead programmes and initiatives focused on engagement and development of senior women. This encompasses accountability for the flagship senior women's programme (ATLAS) and executing engagement strategy for the newly established women's leadership community (Schneider-Lenné Cadre).
- Create framework for distilling talent requirements and supporting the identification and prioritization of talent across the Bank for further investment to accelerate career growth.
- Provide coaching, career support for senior talent using the Bank's coaching and leadership assessment framework and observing ethics protocols.
- Design and implement cutting edge and commercial development solutions in partnership with external partners for key talents to ensure ongoing leadership and functional suitability in line future strategic and cultural requirements and in partnership with Global Leadership Strategy and Development and Suitability teams.
- Continue key partnerships with Divisional HR teams to drive awareness and accountability within their divisions; to understand their business/people drivers to inform the design of the talent interventions; to actively engage senior stakeholders on the development journey; and to maximize the use of resources, knowledge and best practices.
- Divisional/Infra/Country HR
- Divisional Business Leaders
- External vendors
What we will offer you:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in senior leadership/talent/organizational development fields and experience working with diverse talent / diversity and inclusion
- At least 5-10 years' experience coaching and debriefing senior executives using psychometric tools and research based leadership frameworks as well as experience of facilitating and consulting with senior level teams (Management Board -1 level) using methods rooted in psychodynamics and group dynamics
- Global organizational experience in a multi-national context; cross-cultural savvy
- Formal coaching qualification; Formal training or certification in team dynamics or group facilitation and psychometric certification: Hogan, 360-degree feedback instruments
- Executive presence with excellent oral and written communication (German and English fluent) and listening skills. Able to deliver nuanced messages effectively at all levels of the business. As well as ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders across the organization and influence thinking in senior people; strong client relationship skills and collaborative
- Resilient and flexible; able to adapt style and plans according to the situation and stakeholder dynamics
- Strong ability to independently identify a problem, isolate the root cause, work through multiple solutions, and formulate a realistic recommendation combined with business acumen; commercial nous and ability to identify levers that generate value/create risk for the business
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Bouchra Elghoul.
Contact: Bouchra Elghoul ( +49(69)910-43804)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.