Dartmouth are partnering with a high growth Fintech looking for a Financial Controller based in Frankfurt
Dartmouth have partnered with a high growth technology group, who are looking for a Financial Controller. The Group, are at the forefront of innovation within financial services utilizing big data and artificial intelligence to manage investment portfolios.
The company is poised to grow exponentially and are looking for people who are passionate about growing a business, who want to contribute, and who want to make their mark. You should want to help build a world-class efficient finance function taking advantage of modern technologies.
- Partnering with the divisional COO as their day-to-day contact in the Central Finance Function
- Management (together with the CFO) of the contract between the business and our external Accounting Services provider
- Oversight of the daily and weekly cash position of each business and preparation of the weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- Oversight of the payment processes to ensure rigorous financial control and operation of certain bank accounts
- Liaison with HR regarding monthly payroll
- To support the CFO and other members of the management team on strategic and tactical projects
- You will be a graduate qualified accountant with up to 2 years post-qualification experience and may join us directly from the accounting profession or already have gained some experience in industry.
- You will have strong skills in communication and organization, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Fluent in both German and English