European Sales Support
- 60,000 - 70,000
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 12 Oct 18
My client, a global investment management organisation. Are looking to hire a sales support professional to join a team of 3 in their Frankfurt office.
- The role is office based and will involve providing support on both a proactive and reactive basis, responding to client requests, responsible for progressing internal aspects of the Sales Procedure and Wholesale Client Service Procedure.
The role is an integral part of the sales process and involves a variety of activities, including:
- Fund questionnaires from various types of clients and prospects.
- Involvement with legal agreements with potential distributors.
- Assistance with Fund presentations for in-house meetings, conferences and roadshows.
- Completion of Distributor Due Diligence questionnaires (3DQ’s).
- Attendance at meetings and conference calls with clients, prospects, fund managers, and ratings agencies.
- Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries from clients and prospects.
- Liaison with the Oversight team re Transfer Agent operational matters.
- Finance and Legal to facilitate client take on and maintenance procedures.
- Co-ordination and completion of internal activities in support of the Sales team, including client due diligence, share class requests and implementation of procedural controls.
- Co-ordination of dispatch of Fund literature e.g. factsheets, portfolios, commentaries.
- Prompt and accurate response to client requests.
- Arranging meetings, seminar invitations; Occasional attendance at external events on a local and regional basis as required.
- Provision of support to the Business Management Team on an occasional basis. Be aware of all internal Policies and risks that apply to your role and the controls which relate to them.
- Ensure all controls which apply to your role are carried out appropriately and follow and update relevant Procedure documentation; Escalate errors and risks as appropriate.