European Investment Firm - Outsourcing Officer
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 10 Oct 18
Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc (LBCM) is the business name for Lloyds Banking Group's new Non-Ring-Fenced Bank. As a response to the ring-fencing legislation, LBCM services our Commercial Banking clients with Markets Financing and Financial Markets Product needs.
As part of our client proposition in LBCM, a new European investment firm is being established in Germany that will become operational in March 2019 to deliver products and services to our European client community.
The firm will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets and will provide Bond distribution, Credit Sales and Trading Services to our European community. The firm is in the process of recruiting for roles within both the front office and support functions and are seeking highly motivated and passionate individuals who will help to drive and expand the business at the forefront of our European client business.
The Outsourcing Officer, CB Europe (European Investment Firm) has responsibility for ensuring that service provision by internal LBG Divisions, and external suppliers where relevant, meets the needs of EIF in terms of service performance and value for money. The role will also ensure that EIF has appropriate control and oversight of the outsourced services it receives, and any risks related to service provision (including but not limited to operational, conduct and financial) are appropriately mitigated and managed.
* Supplier Management. Proactive and strategic leadership of EIF's internal and external supplier relationships, focusing on driving value for money and efficiencies, ensuring effective performance in line with metrics and SLAs, and, within EIF's risk profile established for Outsourced Service Management;
* Service Management. Accountability for all internal relationships, governed by Intra Group Agreements (IGAs), related service and non-service schedules and external outsourcing relationships. Influence required to challenge at senior level to ensure service performance is delivered across all relationships. Responsibility for forecasting, tracking, and review (and re-negotiation where required) of agreed services, service outputs, metrics; SLA's and cost charging;
* Supplier Reporting & Governance. Develop and maintain the reporting and governance of all suppliers (internal and external) to allow adequate and well-controlled tracking of their performance within agreed metrics to agreed SLAs; including enabling clear line of sight and early warning of any potential service impacts; provide reporting on material outsourced activities to the management board;
* Issue Resolution. Incident management ownership on behalf of EIF facilitating escalation through relevant forums, and agreeing and monitoring service remediation plans with suppliers;
* Cost Management. Ensure that costs allocated against services provided are appropriate, with review and renegotiation (as required) annually;
* Change Management. Facilitate any contract changes required to service schedules and new services requested;
* Business Continuity. Ensure appropriate Business Continuity for provision of services and exit processes in co-ordination with EIF Risk and Compliance;
* Control Framework. Develop, implement and oversee the Outsourcing Control Framework for EIF;
* Risk management. Challenge and provide oversight of the outsourcing arrangements and contracts both internally and with third parties, including receipt, analysis and monitoring of testing outputs received from Service Providers for services provided to EIF;
* Service and supplier criticality assessment. Undertake due diligence and materiality assessments of internal and external suppliers and outsourced services, and complete the refresh of risk analysis assessments for existing providers on an annual & ad hoc basis as required
* Support & challenge: Provide support, challenge and oversight to organisational units on internal and external outsourcing requirements and ensure appropriate and proportionate actions are taken to mitigate specific outsourcing related risks.
Data privacy. Ensure compliance with data protection provisions and other security requirements Stakeholder Management
* Lead and maintain relationships with Group Sourcing, Group partner teams (Operations, IT etc) to act as a robust 'gateway' to EIF;
* Lead and build external supplier relationships including owning the third party on-boarding process
* Proactively build, establish and manage internal relationships with EIF senior leadership and other EIF colleagues
* Lead, motivate and coach team members to achieve a combined performance which meets the current and future needs of the business
* Embed the LBG culture and vision through visible leadership
* Lead and manage self and own team in the context of relevant risk policies and frameworks
* Identify opportunities for and champion change to deliver continuous improvement
* Excellent analytical abilities to evaluate supplier service metrics and review supplier credentials.
* Strong project management skills to successfully oversee personnel and multiple projects.
* Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively collaborate with colleagues and interact with internal and external stakeholders and subcontracted personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Good command of written and spoken English and German
* Relevant Corporate Markets Experience
* Relevant Risk Management experience
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy the advantage of a comprehensive benefits package. We offer a company car (or equivalent cash allowance) life assurance, capital forming benefits, Group accident insurance and Company pension scheme. You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.