European Investment Firm - Operations Officer
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 10 Oct 18
Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc (LBCM) is the business name for Lloyds Banking Group's new Non-Ring-Fenced Bank. As a response to the ring-fencing legislation, LBCM services our Commercial Banking clients with Markets Financing and Financial Markets Product needs.
As part of our client proposition in LBCM, a new European investment firm is being established in Germany that will become operational in March 2019 to deliver products and services to our European client community.
The firm will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets and will provide Bond distribution, Credit Sales and Trading Services to our European community. The firm is in the process of recruiting for roles within support functions and are seeking highly motivated and passionate individuals who will help to drive and expand the business at the forefront of our European client business.
This new Operations Office Manager role reports into the MD for EIF Markets and working closely with LBCM and the Shared Services will manage the provision of a comprehensive business support service for a defined area of a business/unit., leading assigned team members as appropriate.
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy the advantage of a comprehensive benefits package. We offer a company car (or equivalent cash allowance) life assurance, capital forming benefits, Group accident insurance and Company pension scheme. You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.
As a new colleague of Lloyds Banking Group, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects the businesses and clients we support, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We aim to be the best bank for customers and communities - and for our people. Join us, and you'll find your professional fulfilment is always a priority.
* Plan and manage support to a defined area (s) of the business unit, participating as a member of the assigned business team and ensuring the provision of an efficient operation which meets customer needs.
* Positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours
* Provide insightful information, guidance and advice to influence business decisions which enables business area to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to their decisions.
* Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results
* Obtain information from and deliver information to other business units, agreeing outputs and deliverables and identifying process enhancements to meet operational efficiency
* Define user requirements and test/implement computer systems, processes, procedures, products or services, ensuring these support operational efficiency and provide data to meet the changing needs of the business
* Support or assume responsibility for agreed change projects, coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables and continuous improvement within the required time, cost and quality parameters.
* Manage a high performing team developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching
* Co-ordinate the preparation of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring assigned business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets.
* Ensure the technical accuracy of all models used by team members so that effective analysis takes place for the business areas supported.
* Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks ensuring adherence to relevant risk policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations