European Investment Firm - Compliance, AML & IT Security
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 10 Oct 18
Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc (LBCM) is the business name for Lloyds Banking Group's new Non-Ring-Fenced Bank. As a response to the ring-fencing legislation, LBCM services our Commercial Banking clients with Markets Financing and Financial Markets Product needs.
As part of our client proposition in LBCM, a new European investment firm is being established in Germany that will become operational in March 2019 to deliver products and services to our European client community.
The firm will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets and will provide Bond distribution, Credit Sales and Trading Services to our European community. The firm is in the process of recruiting for roles within both the front office and support functions and are seeking highly motivated and passionate individuals who will help to drive and expand the business at the forefront of our European client business.
Compliance, AML & IT Security Officer (EIF)
* Proactively providing specialist compliance and conduct advice, and constructive challenge, to these Business Units and the Commercial Banking Control Function (CBCF), to support them in:
o Identifying and addressing current and impending regulatory risks;
o adhering with Compliance policies and procedures.
* Providing relevant advice and challenge to help facilitate the development of and maintenance of products, activities and services, including assessing the implications which they give rise to (e.g. Conflicts of Interest, cross border issues, etc.).
* Work with business units, support functions and Regulatory Change and Development team to assess the impact of new regulations and provide input and advice as required.
In relation to regulatory changes, and proposed business developments, to help the business units and relevant functional support areas implement effective systems and controls that ensure appropriate application of regulatory controls to avoid regulatory censure both in the UK and internationally.
* Definition & oversight of Policies & Standards
* Regulatory compliance oversight & reporting
* UK & EU Horizon Scanning
* Oversight of marketing communications
* 2LoD oversight and prevention of Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing & Other Criminal Offences
* Fraud & Financial Crime prevention
* Production of annual MLRO report
* Guidelines & advice for IT Security incl. Information & Cyber Security, excl. Data Privacy
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy the advantage of a comprehensive benefits package. We offer a company car (or equivalent cash allowance) life assurance, capital forming benefits, Group accident insurance and Company pension scheme. You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.
As a new colleague of Lloyds Banking Group, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects the businesses and clients we support, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We aim to be the best bank for customers and communities - and for our people. Join us, and you'll find your professional fulfilment is always a priority.