Equity Derivatives Internship May - November 2021 in Frankfurt
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our Off-Cycle Internship Program is a paid internship that runs for 6 months from May 2021. It is open to students requiring a 6-month placement as part of their degree, or 2020 graduates who are interested in gaining an insight into Investment Banking Markets. This off-cycle internship is a core hiring channel for our full-time Equity Derivatives and cross-asset solutions Analyst class.
Depending on the role, you may perform analysis, pricing and other associated activities in support of the creation and structuring of derivative products in order to service a variety of clients across the institutional and retail client base. Furthermore you analyze and develop equity derivatives pricing models and assess fair value and profitability. You also perform quantitative analysis and reviews of potential transactions - including optimizations, back testings and scenario calculations.
You assist with the coordination of new trades, documentation, execution of transactions as well as support sales by assisting with the distribution of marketing materials and participating in product discussions with clients. You might also assist in the preparation of product term sheets for the distribution to clients.
Monitoring new business opportunities and researching/ analyzing regulatory implications (e.g., tax, accounting) might also be part of your responsibilities. Your future colleagues
As an intern you will be working with the Equity Derivatives and fixed income investor products desks and integrated as a regular member of the group. A role will be available in Cross-Asset Solutions Sales.
The first week consists of hands-on training, and throughout the program interns receive ongoing training and support including formal learning, on-the-job practice, and mentoring.
The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank. You will have the opportunity to gain insights into the bank and its culture and build a professional network.
Your managers will work with you on objectives, and on a review process. This provides structure to your placement and gives you an outline of placement requirements and goals. This practice also gives us a tangible framework for assessing you for a full-time position.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent, graduating in 2020/21.
- Strong Derivatives product knowledge and understanding of structuring, risk and pricing.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others, including clients as well as clear communications skills by using concise explanations and being responsive to clients' needs and colleagues' requests.
- Good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams.
- Ability to analyze routine problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes and tools.
- Accountability for your tasks and results.
- Support and help when requested as an engaged team member with a positive attitude towards team work.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Corinna Haas would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.