Director, Client Services Specialist
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Oct 18
Due to our phenominal success and growth, we are now looking for a Director, Client Services Specialist to be based in our Frankfurt offices.
Due to our phenomenal success and growth, we are now looking for a Director, Client Services Specialist to be based in our Frankfurt offices.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert at client algorithm.
- Requires individual with significant knowledge of Fixed Income, Rates and FX business.
- Handle front line support for all FM eCommerce activities in Europe and provide secondary coverage to Americas, Asia, Middle East and Africa regions.
- Improve client hit ratios/reduce trade rejections.
- First point of contact for clients, from pre and post sales, through to successful on boarding.
- Liaise with Technology Support and eCommerce Development teams for issue escalation.
- Translate client enhancement requests and follow through to delivery.
- Develop robust processes for control and support, including SLAs and reporting.
- Work closely with regional leads and Global Head to ensure best practices aligned globally.
- Provide pricing, risk and execution support to Trading and Sales.
- Execute internal client training programme for eCommerce products.
- Capable of understanding complex trading strategies to assist sales and trading drive their revenue.
- Manage e-trading project from design to deployment.
- Hands-on static entry and maintenance for client profiles.
- In-depth experience in incident and crisis management.
- Make decisions during system wide outages to reduce risk for trading desk.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge working with FX ECNs, such as Bloomberg, 360T, FXALL, Currenex, FSS
- Knowledge of MarketAxess, Bloomberg AllQ and TradeWeb
- Be capable to read and write in VBA
- A strong technical background and a deep understanding of front-office trading systems. Real time trading systems knowledge required
- Must be educated to university degree level ( or equivalent), preferably in a numerical or business related discipline.
- Must have FX eCommerce domain experience, including other asset classes.
- Demonstrate a track record of serving clients with client support background in a high pressure environment.
- Possess knowledge of real-time trading systems and network technology.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be advanced level at problem solving and report writing skills.
- A strong strategic thinker with a track record of innovation and transformation to support business growth.
- Be able to demonstrate and understanding of price discovery, risk controls and execution processes.
- Be able to develop successful working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven hands on project management skills with full cycle (iterative and incremental).
- Proven track record in managing various components of a large-scale system across multiple teams.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.