This position can be part-time or full-time.
The Corporate Bank’s Digital Client Connectivity Product mission is to deliver a simplified client connectivity experience as the recognized digital market leader in Cash Management and beyond. We make it easy for clients to do business with us and be more digital, and with that increase wallet due to higher customer satisfaction. In a fast moving & increasingly complex global economy, our aim is to deliver exceptional digital client services with enhanced product offering & business opportunities. We focus on innovative products, reflecting the bank’s commitment to digital trends and innovation. Our pillars include: CB Portal, omni channel client self-service, client portals, API, messaging & integration.
Your key responsibilities
- Roll-out coordination of the Corporate Bank Cash Management Client Connectivity and Client Care Products, specifically Product and User Enablement Products
- Managing the project planning, issue inventory, dependencies, action trackers and stakeholder maps and ensuring current and forward looking functional requirements are considered and aligned with stakeholders
- Lead business requirements gathering effort - collaborating with various partners across the organization – Service & Implementations, Operations, AFC, Legal, Risk, BCU and translate these into technology requirement to deliver solutions that align with the company’s mission and strategic goals
- Working together with the Global Product Owner in the Corporate Bank Cash Management Client Connectivity and Client Care team
- Understanding of the broader application landscape and evolution to ensure solution is “future proof” and complies with the prevailing market standards
- Developing epics, user stories, and requirements in an agile team. Relate completed work back to product vision and road map and documenting new features for implementations and release notes and review demos with team members
Your skills and experience
- Undergraduate Degree in business administration, finance or comparable qualification in the bank industry
- Prior experience with complex processes and projects involving multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organization and effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members without direct reporting responsibility
- Experienced with all phases of a project lifecycle with focus on business requirements and user acceptance testing and implementation
- Keen eye for detail with a focus on quality control and being able to prioritize and deliver according to strict timelines and quality standards and experience in problem solving and working to tight deadlines whilst achieving good quality outputs.
- Ability to work in a team, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently and meet competing/changing deadlines.
- Excellent English and German skills (written and verbal) as well as ability to tailor communication to various audiences, interact with senior stakeholders and holding presentations in front of a big audience
Contact: Amrita Heeg - Tel.: 069/ 91043841
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.