Berenberg was established in 1590, and today we are one of Europe’s leading privately owned banks, focusing on four business divisions: Wealth & Asset Management, Investment Banking and Corporate Banking. The Hamburg-based bank is run by managing partners and has a strong presence in the international financial centres of London, Frankfurt, New York and Zurich. More than 1,500 professionals are delivering a modern and efficient service, while maintaining a firm connection with our heritage and traditions. Our corporate culture is characterised by close ties to our clients, innovation and a commitment to forging lasting partnerships.
For our ECM Equity Syndicate team within the Investment Banking business unit we are seeking you as
Deal Roadshow Coordinator (m/f), Frankfurt am Main
- End to end coordination and management of deal related roadshows, liaising with corporate clients, institutional investors, coordinators at other syndicate banks and equity sales teams across our different branches worldwide
- Responsible for all roadshow logistics including the organisation of travels, hotels, meals and presentations
- Ensuring ECM and corporate requirements are adhered to at all times
- Understanding the sensitivities and time critical nature of deal roadshows
- Further development of internal processes related to the management of deal roadshows during deal light periods
- 2-5 years experience in coordinating corporate roadshows, preferably deal roadshows
- 2-5 years experience dealing with listed (and non-listed) corporates
- University degree preferred
- Experience working with ECM and equity sales teams
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and a professional email and telephone manner
- Fluency in English and German, another European language is considered a major asset
- Ability to persuasively present complex topics and to perform under time pressure, while keeping attention to detail
- Commitment to further develop one of the leading equity franchises in the business
On top of this varied and challenging role in a modern and multifaceted environment, we offer you an excellent internal atmosphere within the wider Corporate Finance team in Frankfurt.
If we have awakened your interest, we would be delighted to receive your full application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, credentials) online including details on salary expectations and availability.
Berenberg · Human Resources · Ivonn Marquardt
Neuer Jungfernstieg 20 · 20354 Hamburg · Germany