Data+ Pre Sales Solution Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a AIA Pre Sales Architect - (D/F/M)
Location: Frankfurt / Munich / Hamburg The Opportunity
The Big Data Pre Sales Architect is responsible for understanding emerging and evolving end user usage models and requirements in Big Data and Analytics, documenting those usage models and business, technical and user requirements and designing solution architecture to meet those requirements and specifying an implementation including the HW and SW solution stack. Also architects & documents the solution architectures and solution requirements and, when needed, defines end user proof of concept to test the architectures, usage models and corresponding technologies in testbed or real end user environments. Works with end users and ecosystem partners to deploy those solutions in early adopter production environments. Your Key Result Areas:
- Architect modern data solutions and platforms using Cloud & Big data best practices and methodologies.
- Generates client interest in data modernization solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
- Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
- Aligns the recommended solution with client's strategic direction, managing expectations and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
- Can easily make presentations, conduct workshops with senior members in IT and Business teams, operate at CxO and board room level to help innovation and ensure the medium and long term strategic goals of the organization are achieved.
What you can expect
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as enterprise information architect/consultant
- Previous experience in pre-sales and solution development in a complex multi-national organisation
- Lead key data architecture decisions, design of architectural roadmaps, database, data access and data technology architectures
- Experience in Requirements engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment in a SAFe/agile teams
- Demonstrated experience in creating large scale cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) based data modernization and analytics solutions
- Hands on experience with at least one cloud distribution such as Databricks, EMR, Cloudproc etc.; Spark SQL, Spark MLlib, Spark R and Spark Streaming, Kafka/Event Hub/Kinesis; at least one language- Python, Scala, Java etc.; Devops
- Willingness to travel within Europe (at least 50%)
- Fluent English & German language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.