Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance (M&A Healthcare) Analyst (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Corporate Finance (M&A Healthcare) Analyst (m/f)
As a Corporate Finance Analyst you will work in the Healthcare team on the origination and execution of Investment Banking mandates. This includes a wide variety of tasks, like financial statement analysis, financial modeling, company and industry research, preparation of client presentations, deal memoranda, etc.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Depending on the level of experience you already have, you will be involved in the below tasks with an increasing level of responsibility:
- You will prepare M&A, ECM and cross-product client pitches.
- You will prepare company and sector analyses, including company and sector profiles
- You will conduct target and / or buyer screenings and analyses, including acquisition capacity analyses as appropriate.
- You will evaluate companies using all relevant methodologies, including trading and transaction multiples, DCF and LBO.
- You will also as Analyst train and guide interns and VIEs.
Experience & Technical Skills
- Very good Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, or healthcare related degree
- Relevant work experience in investment banking / corporate finance with a focus on M&A origination and execution, or otherwise relevant work experience in healthcare with a top tier consulting or financial services house
- Knowledge in the Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Very good command and user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good user knowledge of Bloomberg / CapitalIQ / Datastream / Thomson / Reuters
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in any other European language would be beneficial
Personal Skills & Competencies
- A highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Well organized with superb attention to detail
- Self-confident personality
- Pro-active team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong innovation and problem solving skills
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.