Compliance Officer Due Diligence and KYC / AML Projects Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure adherence to national and international laws and regulations applicable to various components of the Deutsche Börse Group ...
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure adherence to national and international laws and regulations applicable to various components of the Deutsche Börse Group and all their areas of activity. Compliance defines group-wide compliance policies, supports their consistent application across group entities, and provides centralised services in areas including the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption; data protection, and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements. Members of the Compliance Function will not only gain experience with various Compliance responsibilities, but also have exposure to a broad range of global financial activities. The role will be part of the Compliance Function to ensure that the group acts with integrity in all areas of its Business.
• Support in a group wide AML-related project to define and meet Compliance related milestones and timelines
• Perform new customer on-boarding, regular or ad-hoc customer review, new customer account opening, off-boarding or changes of the risk categorization, comprising a risk based customer analysis and adhering to the KYC Policies and Procedures in place. Customer evaluation, covering for the preparation of a sound decision paper and documentation
• Frequent communication with and advise to stakeholders involved in KYC-related processes throughout DBAGs group entities, comprising the proposal of comprehensive countermeasures to mitigate risks related to KYC processes
• Work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders and, ensure necessary support is provided especially on time sensitive issues and take over other frequently occurring Compliance Tasks
• Applicants with professional experience
• University degree in economics or law or a relevant comparable qualification (e.g. within Compliance, Audit) with at least 2 years of relevant practical experience
• Organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to manage, examine and investigate large quantities of information / exhibits / data
• Strong individual initiative, high level commitment and motivation
• Proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required, other languages welcome
Reference number: 50025039