Our client, a market leading Fintech in the financing space are seeking data protection focused compliance professional to join their team in either London or Frankfurt. The position will play a key role within the compliance function advising on a range of European & German data protection, privacy and compliance topics. Owing to the German-centric nature of this role, fluency in German is preferred. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading Fintech!
Our client a market leading Fintech operating in the financing space, are seeking an experienced and driven Compliance professional to operate as their dedicated compliance resource for all German related matters.
Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance; this individual based in either Frankfurt or London will be responsible for the all compliance matters relating to the businesses German entity and German related matters.
In this role you will provide Compliance oversight to the German business with a particular focus on regulatory obligations and developments.
- Strong regulatory knowledge, specific knowledge of GDPR is a must.
- Compliance monitoring; KYC experience.
- Experience of running an effective compliance programme/creating risk framework.
- Experience providing training on compliance topics to front line staff.
- Marketing Compliance expertise.
- Strong understanding of the German Regulatory landscape, previous liaison with European regulator.
- Fluency in German and English.