Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Limited until 31.08.2020
Field of activity
As Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for managing communications activities for the division Trading & Clearing and act as Group Communications & Marketing's interface for the business unit. Together with the specialist department, you will actively develop a communication strategy and initiate, control and monitor its implementation.
- Continuously creating and updating content (articles, interviews, speeches, briefings, videos)
- Coordination of relevant external, internal & social media communication activities
- Contact for communication-related activities
- Active placement of business topics and management in relevant media
- Coordination between business area and communication
- Editing, proofreading, and conducting quality control to assure relevance and timelines of various material
- Defining and consulting of applicable content distribution (including cross-channel utilisation of content)
- Distributing content via Deutsche Börse Group's channels/business unit's channels, e.g. websites, social media, intranet, newsletter (in conjunction with selected staff from the business unit)
- University degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or comparable qualification
- Communication affinity, customer-focused, creative and high motivation
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Journalistic and/or social media experience is an advantage
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Financial industry knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and reputation in business
- Dedication, ability to work in teams as well as good knowledge of MS Office programmes are a further part of your profile.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.