Cloud Engineer (d/f/m)
Job Role: Cloud Engineer (d/f/m)
Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But, although we feel every large organization is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
At Cognizant we are proud to be helping our clients on their journey to AI at scale. We have built practices that bring together the best talent to address these key barriers, and have built unique capability to complement our people:
- Our Adaptive Data Foundation brings together our accelerators, partnerships and consulting approach to help clients solve the increasing demands for data
- Our Evolutionary AI technology and patents is reducing the effort required to develop deep learning and other sophisticated models. It's particularly adept at addressing prescription problems, from marketing to next best action to supply chain
- Our architecture frameworks help clients navigate technology choices throughout the AI process. As well as building capability in close collaboration with the leading cloud providers, we are working with startups that address the critical engineering challenges that machine learning brings
Client demand has meant that we are growing these practices at an unprecedented rate. We are looking for people that can bring existing strengths in data engineering and data science but we want to hire people that share our vision and want to grow their own skills across the problem space. Job description
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organizational objectives? Would you like to be part of the leadership team and a major contributor on large deals, which will have a real impact on the company's success?
Come and join our team of Data engineers in Leverkusen as a Cloud Engineer and be part of our exciting growth
We offer you an environment where everyone's opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well-recognized brands in the world. Who are we?
The Artificial Intelligence & Analytics (AI&A) Team is a Technology & Architecture Practice within Cognizant responsible for delivery state of the art solutions on Data modernization, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence across all client industry verticals. What will you do?
You will be playing a critical role in achieving Cognizant's business objectives. You will be part of the team working closely with our client stakeholders in sourcing the data, transforming it into a service API for different UI applications or other services to cover business use cases
You will be responsible for the client engagement success from solutioning through delivery.
You will also be focused on growing our business by providing innovative solutions and adding a real value to our clients. In particular, we are seeking the Big Data Engineers experienced in Cloud Transformation engagements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What experience are we looking for?
- Setup integration with metadata management solution (using AWS Glue)
- Analysis, setup and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure including ECS tasks and services, RDS databases, Lambda functions, APIs and models, Route 53 DNS zones, EC2 instances, Docker repositories as well as security roles and policies for all of the above.
- Automated multi-stage and multi-region deployments of AWS infrastructure using Terraform
- Implementation and maintenance of a multi-level CI/CD pipeline infrastructure using several GitLab repositories, Linux build servers, Bash scripts and Docker builds.
- Maintain IBM ODM components running as serverless Fargate services using self-composed Docker images and connections to other AWS services.
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design, processes and code.
- Setup and deployment of required infrastructure in Amazon AWS for data quality assessments. Implement basic cloud functionalities like serverless code and integrations
- Setup integration with data pipeline to feed datasets into rules engine.
- Setup integration with Logging & Monitoring framework
- Reduction of redundancies in storage and processing
- Strong experience in Cloud solutions
- Understand AWS Architecture
- Good knowledge of AWS Tech stack (AWS Fundamentals, Glue, Lambda, Step functions, EC2, Elastic Search)
- PySpark, hands-on experience in Python
- Strong experience of maintaining code versioning in Github, AWS Code pipeline
- Strong experience in infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform)
- Good to have exposure to Docker, Container technologies
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.de