- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Temporary, Full time
- Société Générale
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Support Officer (m/f) at the next possible date. Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Client Relationship Support Officer (m/f)
You will be part of the business and client-driven FIG coverage organization and you will work closely with Bankers and other Support Officers in the FIG universe and all sales force involved on German and Austrian Financial Institutions.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Your mission can be summarized as follows:
1) Provide the best level of services and support to our strategic clients alongside
- Provide presentations, pitch documents, client information & research, press reviews, deal memoranda and other materials needed by Bankers/Relationship Managers for client meetings, deal negotiations and management reporting
- Support the bankers for the preparation of investment banking presentations through company & industry research, market or company profiles, financial statement analysis, financial modeling and coordination of the presentation documents in joint-work with the corresponding business line teams in London and Paris
- Participate to client contacts and meetings when asked to do so
2) Provide analytical and reporting support
- Review and management of Net Banking Income (NBI) reporting for the clients of the portfolio
- Review of the reporting of Risk-weighted Assets (RWA) for commercial banking transactions, with active participation to the quarter-end forecast exercises
- Establish profitability calculations and analyses and maintain an updated overview of the current credit exposure and client profitability
- Review and management of the client database for clients of the portfolio, in liaison with operational team
3) Know, apply and control the commercial banking loan structuring / implementation process and procedures including control of operational risks and follow-up of covenants of CBA transactions
In concrete transactions you will provide support and coordination work with selected business lines for example, the syndication team or the M&A team.
Experience & Technical Skills
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in the banking industry, at least through internships or VIE in relevant area
- Risk Management and Credit knowledge
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Good understanding of product range and market environment of corporate clients
- Specific knowledge of the European financial environment (banking regulation, economic trend, markets evolution impact etc) is appreciated
- Fluency in German and English (oral and in writing) is essential, French is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Teamplayer and the ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in an international environment
- Ability to work accurately and independently, also when under stress and pressure
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills of data required
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proven ability to successfully work with staff at all levels
- High client and results orientation
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.