Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH develops service offerings for market participants improving and optimizing settlement services particularly regarding new, revised or increased, regulatory standards. This particularly includes mandatory buy-ins for not settled securities transactions after a predetermined time elapsed following the intended settlement day. As part of our service offering we will purchase securities and deliver directly and immediately to the receiving party. As such the team will be engaged in the market on a daily-basis in highly standardized auctions.
- Create client and target group strategies to identify and approach new clients and new jurisdictions
- Build and manage trustful relations to our clients and acquire new clients
- Proactively offer and sell our services according to clients' needs
- Support in the identification and evaluation of potential cooperation partners based on market needs and target groups
- Represent the company at client meetings, round tables, conferences and market associations.
- Close cooperation with Business Development, the Client admission team and other Deutsche Boerse sales and relationship areas
- Prepare and lead workshops to ensure effective collaboration with clients
- Identification of business opportunities and potential service enhancements
- Monitor market activities, developments and competitors
- Degree in business administration, finance or a comparable education with relevant professional experience
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in written) and proficiency in dealing with intercultural clients
- Openness towards technical aspects of trading and settlement
- Distinctive results orientation, structured operating principles and ability to prioritize
- Proactive, innovative, quick perception, ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, command to German is an advantage
- Dedication, Team and communication skills, flexibility, as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out of your profile
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Keywords: Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH