Client Development Associate
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 09 Dec 18
Client Development Associate
S&P Global Market Intelligence, a subsidiary of S&P Global, is currently searching for a Client Development Associate (CDA) to join the Corporates segment based in Frankfurt. As a key partner for our clients, the CDA masters industry, product and financial knowledge to keep clients informed and supports S&P Global Market Intelligence Relationship Managers (RMs) to provide an unparalleled customer experience . CDAs work with their clients to learn about the challenges and opportunities they face, and through training sessions and presentations will discuss how Market Intelligence solutions can enable them to achieve value through their partnership within the organization.
In this role you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting and constantly-evolving financial industry. You will get to work with clients within the Corporates segment in Europe; in doing so you will get to learn their business and help them understand how to get the most out of our products and tools.
The Career Opportunity:
You will have the opportunity to travel to client sites and work with a diverse range of professionals across the sector. You will also be incentivized and responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and working with our Sales Executives.
The Team / The Business:
The team is composed of experienced professionals within the Financial Services industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
• Works with the RMs and leverages relationships with existing accounts to upsell, grow and retain business to meet or exceed sales goals.
• Focuses on growing and retaining business by ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
• Communicates with clients regarding significant issues and directs their resolution.
• Leverages client feedback to generate integrated client solutions and product enhancements to enhance revenue.
• Maintains relationships with clients to retain revenue and provide proactive/reactive generation of sales leads and business development opportunities.
• Maintains awareness of market and industry trends, reviews all available collateral and develops an understanding of their competitive situation
• Provides regular account management reports to business management, daily updates on Salesforce.
• Fluent in German and English
• Bachelor's degree required
• Proven experience working in the financial industry in a client facing or analytical role or information services industry (same industry as S&P Global Market Intelligence) Sales Experience highly valuable.
• Experience of working with Governmental, Regulatory or Corporate Institutions is a plus.
• Established relationship building and time management skills
• Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner with strong presentation and demoing skills- high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
• Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous