Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are managing an exclusive mandate for a Large Private Banking Group with a multi-billion dollar revenue turnover. They are looking for a U/HNW Client advisor to join their Turkish team in Europe!
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leverage off your existing client base and Private network to successfully onboard NTB (new to bank) clients with over USD 1 MM per account size. Your clients’ assets should already be booked offshore for example in Switzerland.
- Work closely with an investment advisor to tailor your client’s portfolio on their specific needs and risk appetite. Explore new investment avenues for your clients to achieve a healthy return on their assets of above 50BPS.
- Travel to meet with your clients and take a client centric approach to your work.
- This role reports into the Managing Director.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A hunter profile with a portfolio of above USD 100 MM in AUM and an established U/HNW Turkish Private client base.
- You have a strong experience and understanding in a diverse range of banking products including both equity and leverage.
- You should have at least three years of experience as a relationship manager.
- Fluency in English and Turkish in mandatory. Spoken German, French, or Russian is a bonus.
- Located in Europe or willing to relocate.