Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a Large Private Banking Group who are achieving a multi-billion dollar revenue turnover. They are looking for a cash and payments product manager to join their team in Frankfurt!
The product manager shall lead the product vision and strategy throughout the bank and shall be responsible for the full product lifestyle.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage payment integrations and payments to rights holders
- Utilise the IT systems in place and monitor the financial and operational reports relative to the product set
- Delivers MRDs (Marketing Requirements Definitions), PRDs (Product Requirement Definitions) and FRDs (Functional Requirement Definitions) with prioritized features and corresponding justification as well as operational plans and performance reviews
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation. Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Act as a Product leader within the company
- Role reports into C-Suite Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Knowledge of running beta and pilot programs for early-stage samples
- A length of experience working the in banking sector as a product manager
- Knowledge about Agile Product Management Skills with Scrum
- Technical background, with experience in Sql, R, Python and Excel
- Fluency in English and German. Any other language is a plus