- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP is a leading international law firm. With over 5,000 people working in 27 offices situated in 17 countries, we are active in all major economic hubs worldwide. The world’s biggest international organisations rely on us to help them make the right decisions in a fast-changing world.
A job with us is not just a top-class opportunity, it’s also something truly special! To start by mid-April, our Frankfurt office is looking for a full-time or part-time fixed-term (12 months)
Business Development Manager – Financial Institutions (m/f/x)
Freshfields has adopted a distinctive and client-centric approach to the marketing and business development of its services and capabilities. Managing relationships with clients effectively and winning new business are critical to our firm. For our Financial Institutions practice in Continental Europe, we are looking for an experienced Business Development professional.
Your key responsibilities
- Continue client relationship management support and develop an in-depth understanding for one of our key European-based financial institution client, based on building an ongoing understanding of its strategy and issues
- Develop and maintain a robust understanding of the legal issues landscape and key market trends in the financial services industry
- Spot and pursue opportunities to support key clients, including working with our central Proposals team in high-value pitch situations
- Implement and evolve our marketing and business development strategy and portfolio of client development initiatives
- Track financial and relationship metrics
- 4 years + in a similar role within a professional services environment
- Excellent understanding of the legal landscape and trends
- Eager to work as part of a global team; occasional travel required
- Excellent English and German skills at least on business fluent level are essential
- Positive, pro-active and pragmatic mentality and the ability to deliver high-quality results in a dynamic work environment
- High level of social competence and service orientation
- A degree preferably with a focus on economics, law or marketing
We provide a wealth of opportunities in a diverse and ambitious environment. You will be an important member of a strong, motivated and truly international team in a leading global law firm. We encourage international collaboration and will support you with ongoing learning and development throughout our cross-border network. Let yourself be inspired by our team spirit.
Interested? Then let’s talk. Please send us your application incl. a letter of motivation and your CV in English via email, indicating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.