Business Development Director - Cloud, Infrastructure & Security (D/F/M)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Business Development Director - Cloud, Infrastructure & Security (D/F/M)
Preferred location: Germany The Opportunity
We are helping Customers prepare for the digital era with infrastructure services that are transforming the face of enterprises by maximizing the potential of automation and a software defined data center and by delivering services through a business-aligned catalog model.
Your focus will be on developing and placing Business Strategies and offerings around and develop the portfolio around Hybrid Cloud Services, Enterprise Service Management, Digital Workplace Services, Public Cloud Services, etc. Your Key Result Areas
- Manage an account relationship or a market portfolio, and develop a clear understanding of the clients need and desires as it relates to Cloud and Infrastructure services
- Collaborate, develop and define account strategies/plan for developing and or expanding our digital systems and technology portfolio based on discovered client needs
- Build and execute the pipeline in order to meet revenue & new booking objectives. This will include building a forecast of transaction closures.
- Develop and cultivate relationships across all client constituencies including CIO, CTO, CISO, IT Dept. Leads (Infrastructure/ Service Delivery/ Operations) etc.
What you can expect
- University degree
- Significant direct experience of service/consulting services experience with demonstrated success in IT outsourcing sales
- Technology experienced across either of the key areas of (Hybrid-) Cloud, Infrastructure, Legacy Transformations, Digital Workplace and ITO structuring.
- Experience in executive level interaction and influencing, inclusive of relationship management
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets, growing revenue backlog, and growing market share in the Cloud ,Infrastructure, Applications or Security services industry
- Strong executive presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong business and financial acumen to structure large-scale complex deals
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.