Our client a global leader in the private markets/alternatives space is looking to hire a dynamic and driven sales support/business development support associate to join Frankfurt office. Ideally this candidate will have some support insoles support and and understanding/interest in the the Private markets space.
- Working closely with the head of the German office ,
- Completion of sales support requests and projects
- Maintains and updating of consultant databases
- Assisting with preparation of client presentations for institutional clients
- Assist in the translation and production of RFPs.
- Maintain RFP/RFI databases and CRM system
- Undergraduate degree
- c.3 years experience in financial services
- Flunecy in German & English
- Understanding/interest in Private markets/Alternatives (PE/Infrastructure/real assets)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
Alternatives/private markets/private equity/infrastructure/real assets