Associate Product Manager
- Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- MV Index Solutions (MVIS)
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
MV Index Solutions (MVIS), the international index company of VanEck is currently looking for an Associate Product Manager. This position will play an important role in supporting the growth of visibility and awareness of MVIS indexes. The position is responsible for not only providing support to existing product offerings, but also assisting with launching new index products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and assess existing indices and proposed index ideas (e.g. research performance, components, etc.).
• Research and analyze market trends and competitor analysis to aid product development or marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the development, production, and update of marketing materials (both print and digital) in coordination with the marketing team.
• Develop content for social media efforts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing & YouTube), blogs, and MVIS company website.
• Assist marketing team with website management (e.g. set up of new indices, and managing driver files).
• Evaluate data downloads and detect potential clients via subscriber database on MVIS website.
• Represent MVIS at industry events and with the media.
• Provide client relationship support and assist with new client set up in CRM database (Salesforce) on an as needed basis.
• Provide public relations agency support in coordination with marketing team as needed.
• Contribute to idea generation and development of new indices.
• Other duties or special projects may be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Broad understanding of the index industry including key products and business dynamics
• Analytical skills, qualitative, and quantitative
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Familiarity with standard Software (MS Office, especially Excel)
• Strong project management skills to oversee multiple work streams simultaneously
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• German native speaker
Education and/or Experience
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or similar
• One to three years related experience within financial services
MV Index Solutions – A VanEck Company
MV Index Solutions (MVIS) develops, monitors and markets the MVIS Indices, a focused selection of pure-play and investable indices designed to underlie financial products. They cover several asset classes including hard assets and international equity markets as well as fixed income markets.
MVIS is the index business of VanEck, a US-based investment management firm and provider of the VanEck Vectors ETFs. Approximately USD 14 billion in assets under management are currently invested in financial products based on MVIS Indices. Many of those products are the largest in their investment category. MVIS also develops and maintains customized indices for third parties that aim to track specific investment themes.