Analyst / Financial Instruments (m/f)
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics — and together with us, make the difference. The iRADAR Financial Services Team bundles our know-how, covering quantitative financial analysis in the area of valuations and modelling of financial products and derivatives. In doing so, we leverage our internally-developed software solutions. Our clients include banks, pension funds, alternative investment funds, mutual funds and insurers.
Join our team in Frankfurt am Main.
- The analysis of financial portfolios, the decomposition and assessment of complex financial instruments, the examination of risk models as well as the analysis and modelling of Asset Backed Securities
- Expand and optimise our valuation methodologies and in-house modelling library for financial products and derivatives
- Document and present own solutions to high-level committees
- Present and market our services
- Work with various teams and professional contacts for our global clients
- Degree in business/economics with quantitative focus or (business) mathematics
- At least two years of professional experience in the financial sector, particularly in evaluating fixed-income products and derivatives
- Ideally supplemented by CFA or doctorate
- Sound knowledge of standard market models e.g. Black-Scholes model and their application as well as relevant market parameters
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills
- Experience with object oriented financial software and C++/C# know-how is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- The foundation of our success is with the diversity of our employees, who we foster individually according to their strengths. We promote an open feedback culture through which we constantly provide our employees the opportunity to grow with every new project.
- On a daily basis, our employees face various technical and inter-diversional challenges either in their role as a specialist or generalist. Managers and above have the opportunity to take on managerial responsibilities. We support this through means such as individual coaching and a wide range of professional training.
- In addition to the versatile development opportunities, providing our employees with an environment in which personal and professional life can be combined is our priority. Through flextime models and wide range of design options we support the individual work-life-balance of our employees.
Bei KPMG arbeiten wir an einer bedeutsamen Schnittstelle von Wirtschaft, Öffentlichkeit und Gesellschaft. Vom mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zum internationalen Großkonzern – wir entwickeln gemeinsam Lösungen für die Themen der Zukunft und haben so einen direkten Impact auf die Businesswelt von Morgen. Lesen Sie mehr dazu auf unserem Blog. Deshalb suchen wir Menschen, die mit uns gemeinsam die Zukunftangehen. Dabei sind uns eine wertebasierte Unternehmenskultur, umfassende, persönliche Karriereentwicklung und -förderung genauso wichtig wie der Anspruch, gemeinsam mit dem Kunden neue und innovative Wege zu gehen.
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- 20 Apr 18