- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Senior Management Team Support
- LoB Wide Support
Provide general administrative support for LoB wide activities including updating of organisation charts, managing and reviewing LoB expenses and ensuring any issues are dealt with prior to approval. Involvement in group event planning and in group-wide initiatives as assigned and any additional projects as determined by the Office Manager and/or LoB Head
- Administrative Back-Up
As needed, support the Admin team and other LoBs as necessary. During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues
- LoB Liaison to Support Groups
- LoB Personnel Management
- Meeting Coordination
Process internal and external meeting requests for LoB including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, webex etc.
- Travel & Entertainment (T&E)
- Change Agent
Assist in reviewing department administrative processes, consistently implementing best practices, efficiency improvements and establishing new processes when necessary. Establish clear protocols on standards of service and identify competencies within the Administrative team
- Event Planning
Assist/Coordinate and plan department-wide and team events including group meetings, off-sites, outings and receptions taking care to stay within prescribed budget
- Space Management
Assist/Oversee department space usage, coordinating all moves, renovations, space upgrades, etc. in liaison with the Office Managers
- A strong and proven background of working in a corporate environment for a larger group of people including team leader.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: strong working knowledge of Excel and the ability to understand, create and use functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations
- Strong organisational skills,
- time management
- multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels
- Experience and proven ability to:
- handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in German and English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.