What you will be doing
The Account Executive is responsible for selling a suite of solutions related to Intralinks virtual data rooms (VDRs) for Due Diligence. The prospects within the Real Estate sector are detail orientated professionals who demand a qualified service and product from their business partners in order to execute their sensitive strategic data exchange requirements. This is a fast-paced client orientated team with both a high volume of transactional business as well as the opportunity to sell subscription solutions. Intralinks is utilized as a cloud content management tool in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions. The Account Executive is expected to prospect within a relatively new market sector for Intralinks, build a healthy pipeline, qualify opportunities, deliver high activity through meetings, calls, presentations, campaigns, marketing activities, etc. and bring deals to closure.
About the Team
This sales organization builds relationships and their business within a high-growth SaaS space for investment bankers, M&A advisors, investment managers, asset managers, consultants, corporate development teams, and diverse Real Estate and M&A professionals. Intralinks is a sales driven organization that provides the tools, training, and internal support for success.
· Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks’ offerings
· Research key accounts to assess business opportunities within the real estate market throughout Germany
· Identify and establish relationships with key real estate dealmakers at all levels
· Develop sales strategy and account plans to gain greater market share
· Day-to-day sales activity in assigned accounts to include: continuous prospecting to obtain customer meetings, conducting a high volume of phone & in-person customer meetings focusing on both our core value proposition and new offerings, monitoring and follow up on all current deals, facilitation of introductions to new prospective clients and industry groups, management of the contract and approval process on new deals, and assisting with training of new users with new ways of using our services
· Work together with pre-sales to identify any out-of-scope requirements the client may require
· Conceive, initiate, and direct significant marketing events/campaigns/activities for new and existing clients with Intralinks marketing department
· Present company’s value proposition to a broad audience from junior professional team members as well as C-Level executives
· Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast
· Manage all information in our CRM system related to the account(s) and contact(s). Including for example, client contacts, client feedback, marketing & sales activities, opportunities etc.
· Meet agreed monthly/annual performance targets in both client activity (meetings/demos…) and quota achievement
· Work together with your client services manager to ensure client expectations are being met
· Create references and satisfied customers
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
· Fluent in German and English
· Proven sales skills through diverse performance metrics
· Strong experience in the Real Estate industry is beneficial
Intralinks empowers its employees to go to market with the best brand. The company dedicates its resources to understanding the market requirements when it comes to product developments, services, and marketing activities. As the pioneer of virtual data rooms in 1997, we still hold the number one position in the market and we offer the strongest value in innovation and services. The fast-paced market we work in keeps me learning new things every day. The international Intralinks team continues to grow with energetic, fun-spirited, dedicated professionals that yearn to grow the business and be the best. As part of a hard-working, dedicated team we never forget to laugh over the difficult moments and flourish in any scenario. Therefore, 10+ years later, I still love working at Intralinks!