Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. Deutsche Bank is Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
The Corporate Bank’s Digital Client Connectivity Product mission is to deliver a simplified client connectivity experience as the recognized digital market leader in Cash Management and beyond. We make it easy for clients to do business with us and be more digital, and with that increase wallet due to higher customer satisfaction. In a fast moving & increasingly complex global economy, our aim is to deliver exceptional digital client services with enhanced product offering & business opportunities. We focus on innovative products, reflecting the bank’s commitment to digital trends and innovation. Our pillars include: CB Portal, omni channel client self-service, client portals, API, messaging & integration.
Your key responsibilities:
- Further build out API access channel for clients and expand the API practice for customers in the Bank, focus on Cash
- Identifying revenue and monetization potential for API offering as a channel and further develop product roadmap for DB on API and Open Banking to convert it from a demand based model to a supply based model by harnessing tools like developer portal and other marketing strategies
- Managing the project planning, issue inventory, dependencies, action trackers and stakeholder maps and ensuring current and forward looking functional requirements are considered and aligned with stakeholders
- Lead business requirements gathering effort - collaborating with various partners across the organization – Sales, Service & Implementations, Legal, and translate these into technology requirement to deliver solutions that align with the company’s mission and strategic goals
- Developing epics, user stories, and requirements in an agile team. Relate completed work back to product vision and road map
- Proactively highlight and, where appropriate, escalate key delivery risks and issues to the Product Owner and Senior Management
Your skills and experience:
- Degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, finance or comparable qualification in the bank industry
- Excellent knowledge of API market, competitors, clients, deep understanding of how to productize digital concepts and how to GO TO market. Understanding of the broader API landscape and evolution to ensure solution is “future proof” and complies with the prevailing market standards
- Prior experience with complex processes and projects involving multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organization and ability to absorb information quickly and link related topics
- Ability to work in a team, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently and meet competing/changing deadlines
- Experienced with all phases of a project lifecycle with focus on business requirements and user acceptance testing and implementation
- Excellent English and German skills (written and verbal) as well as ability to tailor communication to various audiences, interacting with senior stakeholders and holding presentations in front of a big audience
This role is a Full Time or Part Time position.