DS Smith is one of the world‘s leading suppliers of corrugated packaging, comple-mented by the recycling and paper manufacturing divisions. Headquartered in London and a member of the FTSE 100, DS Smith focuses on the development and production of innovative, sustainable packaging solutions in 37 countries with around 31,000 em-ployees. In Germany and Switzerland, the company employs over 2,900 people at 21 locations.
To strengthen our team in Erlensee near Hanau in Hessen, Germany, we are looking for a
Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (m/f/d)
for the region Germany & Switzerland.
Your key responsibilites:
- Direct report to the Finance Director DCH and key position for the Executive Team in DCH as well as the wider group
- Ensure monthly closing key analysis and reports
- Coordinate and define forecasts and budget processes
- Define key inputs and outputs for the corporate plan modelling
- Capital investment analysis and structuring
- Business performance analysis and proposals for KPIs as well as trends and enhancements
- Cost controlling and cost accounting as well as smart pricing analysis
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data provided within the consolidation system
- Close collaberation and coordination within central functional areas and local sites
- You have completed a degree in business administration from a university or a university of applied sciences
- A minimum of 6 years experience within financial FP&A consulting in a manufacturing corporate. Also desirable but not essential is experience in Big_4 Transaction Services or Corporate Finance
- You have a good unterstanding of IFRS & HGB and excellent IT skills particularly with regard to Excel and PowerPoint and you are experienced in project management
- You feel comfortable in a global environment within a group where you can develop personally and professionally
- You have considerable experience in an international environment with excellent communication as well as presentation skills in English and German
- You have a proactive, strategic and analytical mind set, result-oriented, reliable, committed and challenging with strong problem-solving skills and a very good comprehension of complex issues
We offer you:
An exciting and diversified assignment in a qualified and dynamic team as well as diverse career and promotion opportunities. Your commitment will be rewarded with attractive remuneration and social benefits. Experience the advantages of an international company with headquarters in London, coupled with a positive working atmosphere.
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
DS Smith Packaging Deutschland Stiftung & Co. KG
Constanze Schmitt | HR Advisor Head Office
Rollnerstraße 14 · 90408 Nürnberg · Deutschland
T +49 173 6088421 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our carreer website: