We are The Mobile Bank
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26
is looking for a person with a strong technical background to join us as a Systems Analyst
. You will focus your efforts, and provide valuable expertise, into working with Regulation and Compliance topics in a heavily regulated, global financial institution.
As a Bank, N26 is a highly regulated business and we all spend a lot of energy assuring that the software we build and the processes that we put up are all up to the highest standards when it comes to the fulfilment of regulatory and compliance requirements.
Additionally, N26 is also expanding in the global market which means that one of the biggest challenges we are facing is to incrementally adapt our business to the regulations of any new country we are going in while trying to not create burdens to the product development. Once here...
As a Systems Analyst in Regulation and Compliance, you'll be part of a small team which is spear-heading the challenges dictated by the introduction of new laws, regulations or banking requirements. It's a continuous process and the effort it needs mandates full attention and collaboration from a diverse group of professionals, being them technical profiles from the product development division, from the legal department and of course from the Bank itself all of them as the stakeholders in these topics.
Your responsibility is then to directly collaborate with the various stakeholders involved to precisely collect the requirements for any new regulation, translate the requirements in functional analysis and assure that nothing remains untold or undiscovered before starting the development process.
During the requirement collection and definition, you'll work closely with the product development teams (software developers and product managers) to define the technical proposal that will ultimately take us to the actual implementation of those requirements. What you will bring along
What we offer
- Good educational background is preferred but practical experience in a similar role is critical. Experience in software development is required
- Solid experience of working within software development agile projects
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with Regulatory and Compliance topics is a plus
- Business Analysis qualifications are a plus
- High degree of autonomy while working with international, highly skilled peers in a hyper-growth environment
- Individual Personal Development Budget --> Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Getting things done attitude
- Subsidized Public Transport Pass
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Perks including German classes, Dogs @ office, Urban Sports Club Membership and other employee discount codes
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and vegetables, as well as Brown-bag lunch every Wednesday and Friday Pizza
- Exciting challenges, about which you can keep up-to-date in our InsideN26 Magazine
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.